Caroline’s most recent film The House Of The Gorgon opened in cinemas 2019.
She studied at art school in Brighton and began her career as a model. Her Lamb’s Navy Rum ad’s where one of the biggest advertising campaigns in the 70’s which famously used Caroline’s image. Modelling work include working for Vogue Magazine and cover girl for many television and magazine advertisement’s.This brought her to the attention of many film producers.
Her film debut was in the James Bond spoof Casino Royal, followed by the comedy western, A Talent For Living playing Richard Widmark’s daughter. When her one-year contract with Paramount Pictures elapse, she played Victoria Phibes in the two cult classics, The Abominable Dr. Phibes and Dr. Phibes Rises Again opposite Vincent Price.
Her real breakthrough came with the Hammer films, Dracula A.D. 1972 opposite Christopher Lee and directed by Alan Gibson. Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter, again for Hammer Films written and directed by Brian Clemens.
The James Bond blockbuster, The Spy Who Loved Me with Roger Moore as Bond and directed by Lewis Gilbert. She was to play the Naomi. Flying the helicopter, a skill she mastered in real life.
Her other film work includes:
- The Ray Harryhausen classic, The Golden Voyage Of Sinbad (directed by Gordon Hessle).
- At The Earth’s Core for Amicus Films (directed by Kevin Connor) – opposite screen great, Peter Cushing.
- I Don’t Want To Be Born (directed by Peter Sasdy).
- Star Crash (directed by Luigi Cozzi)
- Howl At The Devil (directed by Paul Naschy).
- Maniac (directed by William Lustig).
- The Last Horror Film (directed by David Winters).
- Maigret (directed by Paul Lynch).
- Absence Of Light (directed by Patrick Desmond).
- Faceless (directed by Jess Franco).
- Demons and Demons 6: De Profundis – A.K.A. The Black Cat.
Her most recent film and TV work include:
- Midsomer Murders: Death Of The Divas
- The Landlady
- Cute Little Buggers
- Cry Wolf
- The House Of The Gorgon.
Caroline has also appeared in music video by Adam Ant and Meatloaf/
She is a Trustee of The Ray and Diana Harryhausen Foundation.
© Bowington Management